Hotfixes for SlickEdit 2015 (v220.127.116.11)
The following cumulative hot fix is available for SlickEdit 2015 (v18.104.22.168). The cumulative hotfix contains all of the most up-to-date macro fixes for SlickEdit v22.214.171.124. You can confirm the version by going to Help > About SlickEdit.
Download the hot fix file to any convenient directory on your local machine.
Load the hot fix by going to Help > Product Updates > Load Hot Fix... and navigating to the hotfix file on your local disk. SlickEdit will copy and load the files to your Configuration Directory.
NOTE: SlickEdit expects all hot fix files to be in .zip format, so extracting the contents of the hotfix.zip file is not necessary.
Please ensure you are installing this hot fix ONLY in SlickEdit v126.96.36.199 by checking 'Help > About SlickEdit'
File name: hotfix_se2001_2_cumulative.zip
File size: 2,883 KB
Date: 2 February 2016
Fixes in the cumulative hot fix:
• perl.e -- Fixed problem where hitting space after an 'else' would not actually type a space if there were already brackets after the 'else'.
• surround.e -- Fixed problem where doing a completion while dynamic surround was active could cause the cursor to jump to weird places when using the arrow keys.
• python.e -- Fixed a bug where hitting return at the end of a comment could end up with the wrong indent on the next line.
• verilog.e -- Fixed bug where hitting enter before or in a begin/end keyword would not split the line.
• tags.e tagwin.e -- Fixed: Auto-shown Preview tool window does not stay up while user is prompted/selects from Select Symbol dialog. For example, when a user is prompted to choose between a function definition or prototype when using Ctrl+. Also, fix case of focus not returning to where it came from when user cancels Select Symbol dialog.
• makefile.e -- Fixed bug that could cause stacks on Makefiles that don't end with a newline.
• tagwin.e tags.e -- Fix bug where the user could be prompted to locate the path for an include file if the cursor was sitting on a #include statement and the Preview tool window was active. Fix Slick-C stack when cursor is on a break or continue statement and the Preview window is active.
• jrefactor.e tags.e -- Fix bug where Java add import would fail to find a class when there was a reference to the same symbol name in a Java Properties file as an XML attribute. Also fix bug where Java add import would fail if there was a matching class name in the global scope.
• color/vslick.vlx -- Fix Doxygen comment keyword parsing and add @copyright and \copyright tags.
• se/ui/AutoBracketMarker.e -- Fix bug where Backspace would delete a closing parenthesis incorrectly when displaying auto-parameter info and padding parentheses.
• stdcmds.e -- Improve edit-associated-file to handle cycling through a set of files including a xx.c, xx.cpp, xx.h, xx.hpp, and xx.inl. Also add code so it can search for matching files among open files and language-specific tag files.
• stdcmds.e -- Fix delete-lines command to delete current line when there is no selection.
• projconv.e -- Fix dot directory sorting in Project tool window with Directory View.
• bgsearch.e -- Fix Find in Files background searches with Look in Hidden/System files enabled on Windows. Performance tweak for multi-file search. If user does background multi-file search and the editor has a large unmodified buffer buffer open, do the search in the background (as if the editor does not have the buffer open). Added def_background_mfsearch_kbufsize= 20 megabytes.
• debug.e -- Fix bug that prevented setting breakpoints in Fortran source code when debugging using GDB.
• debug.e -- Fix bug that prevented files diffed with a line range from being saved.
• diffsetup.e -- Fix bug that would activate an inactive tab if you used Options from multi-file diff output.
• guireplace.e -- Fix incorrect popup "String not found" in some cases during Replace All. Fix for all cases where search replace all/Go misses replacing the first occurrence because some type of cursor placement was done (\c or "Place cursor at end" is checked.)
• context.e -- Fix Slick-C stack in Current Context drop-down with floating editor windows.
• tbfind.e -- Fix Find and Replace tool window to save "Look in" directory history for Find Files.
• ccontext.e context.e -- Context tagging does not find reference to a function name when not followed by a parenthesis (reference to function pointer).
• se/vc/CVSClass.e -- Restore old behavior of showing both local time and UTC time in CVS History.
• csymbols.e -- Fix bug where C# tagging would not list members of a class that inherited from a template class instance.
• projmake.e -- Fix issue in LINK command for output file in makefile generation.
• xml.e -- Fix DocBook color coding.
• tagrefs.e autocomplete.e codehelp.e debugpkg.e asm.e cics.e cobol.e docbook.e html.e msqbas.e pascal.e ruby.e ttcn.e -- Fix bug in storing References history for Ada variables.
• ada.e asm.e autocomplete.e cobol.e db2.e fortran.e html.e htmltool.e msqbas.e pascal.e pl1.e plsql.e slickc.e sqlservr.e vbscript.e vhdl.e se/adapt/AdaptiveFormattingScannerBase.e -- Fix keyword and syntax expansion case preservation when doing auto-complete for case-insensitive languages.
• autocomplete.e pushtag.e -- Fix bug sorting and removing case-insensitive duplicates from auto-complete results
NOTE: To load a hot fix on a multi-user installation of SlickEdit please see the "Automatically Installing Hot Fixes" section in the SlickEdit User Guide (slickedit_install_dir\docs\SlickEdit_User_Guide.pdf)