Hotfixes for SlickEdit 2011 (v16.1.0) Mac OSX ONLY
The following cumulative hot fix is available for SlickEdit 2011 (v16.1.0) Mac OSX ONLY. The cumulative hotfix contains all of the most up-to-date macro fixes for SlickEdit v16.1.0. You can confirm the Version Information by going to Help > About SlickEdit.
NOTE#1: To load a hot fix on a multi-user installation of SlickEdit please see the "Automatically Installing Hot Fixes" section in the SlickEdit User Guide (slickedit_install_dir\docs\SlickEdit_User_Guide.pdf)
Download the hotfix file to a temp (or any) directory on your local machine. Load the hotfix by going to Help > Product Updates > Load Hot Fix and navigate to the hotfix file on your local disk. SlickEdit will copy and load the files to your Configuration Directory and there is no need to extract the files.
NOTE: SlickEdit expects all hotfix files to be in .zip format. Extracting the contents of the hotfix.zip file is not necessary.
Safari Users: You may find that Safari automatically extracts the contents of your ZIP file when it is downloaded. To download the file in ZIP format you will need to open Safari-->go to the Preferences menu-->General-->uncheck the "Open 'safe' files after downloading" check from the box beside. Download the file again.
File name: hotfix_se1610_5_cumulative.zip
File size: 600 KB
Date: 16 May 2012
• window.e -- Correct error when Ctrl+TAB with Smart Next Window would send a key message to the previous editor window.
• diffedit.e -- Adding close-window command to diff mode.
• lua.e -- Fix lockup navigating Lua files.
• stdcmds.e -- Fix for .mm Objective-C extension not working with the edit-associated-file command
• csymbols.e -- Fix C# Context Tagging hang.
• context.e -- Fix PHP tagging bug.
• gnucopts.e -- Configure command-line to use --args when Debugger options are set to Use other debugger and using program arguments.
Updates included in a previous revisions:
• project.e -- Fix bug where project properties dialog was not saving the Save files option.
• cutil.e -- Fix problem where doc comments were not expanding on the first tag in the file.
• asm.e -- Fix hang in IBM HL/ASM assembly language Context Tagging.
• debuggui.e -- Fix sorting in Debug Locals, Watches, Autos, and Members tool windows.
• slickc.e -- Fix "profile save" command to force file to be saved with tabs, even if the user has the editor configured to expand tabs on save.
• SymbolColorConfig.e -- Fix a couple problems with Symbol Coloring options dialog.
• toolbar.e -- Fix a bug resizing tool windows that are stacked vertically on the left or right side of the main application window.
• tagwin.e, autocomplete.e -- Fix bug in preview window to honor timeout setting even when updated after switching focus and when tag files were updated.
• ptoolbar.e -- Fix a bug which where the project tool bar would errantly open a file when a different tree node was collapsed.