Hot Fixes for SlickEdit® 2013 (v184.108.40.206)
The following cumulative hot fix is available for SlickEdit 2013 (v220.127.116.11). The cumulative hotfix contains all of the most up-to-date macro fixes for SlickEdit v18.104.22.168. You can confirm the Version Information by going to Help > About SlickEdit.
Download the hotfix file to a temp (or any) directory on your local machine. Load the hotfix by going to Help > Product Updates > Load Hot Fix and navigate to the hotfix file on your local disk. SlickEdit will copy and load the files to your Configuration Directory and there is no need to extract the files. NOTE: SlickEdit expects all hotfix files to be in .zip format, and extracting the contents of the hotfix.zip file is not necessary.
File name: hotfix_se1801_29_cumulative.zip
File size: 1,988 KB
Date: 25 April 2014
• autocomplete.e codehelp.e -- Fix unwanted "Text already selected" message during auto-function help.
• compile.e -- Fix single file Compile with some Visual Studio C++ projects.
• tbfilelist.e -- Fix Slick-C stack in document_tabs_list_buffers() when there are no files open.
• compile.e -- Fix for build commands failing to execute for commands with paths that include multiple consecutive spaces.
• ruby.e -- Fixed another place where the ruby brace style could get stuck to "Style 1" due to a previous bug corrupting the brace style setting in some cases.
• javadoc.e -- Fixed problem where the Javadoc editor would insert a @return tag for C++ constructors marked as explicit.
• se/vc/CVSClass.e -- Fix for issues with CVS gui compare. (files in Attic, paths wrong)
Updates included in a previous revision:
• ruby.e -- Fixed problem with ruby brace style that would prevent it from being applied correctly, and also prevented it from being changed in the options dialog.
• autocomplete.e -- Fix bug where typing #include "" would expand to a list of symbols instead of include files.
• fileman.e -- Fix Slick-C stack when using global find and global replace.
• vc.e -- Be sure when a file is checked out automatically by editing that it is reloaded properly.
• c.e -- Fix for quick brace problem where too much of an if-else statement is included in the braces.
• python.e -- Fixed python mode to reference apaptive formatting's tab settings.
• beautifier.e -- Fixed oversight that prevented the brace style for being set for Java and C# from the Quick Start dialog.
• se/diff/DiffSession.e -- Clicking Save on Diff setup dialog sometimes causes a Slick-C stack.
• aliasedt.e -- Fix import of doc comment expansions.
• c.e -- Fix bug where typing a double quote in C/C++ would trigger auto-list members, when it should only do it for listing file names for a #include statement.
• aliasedt.e -- When importing, overwrite existing aliases in case of name conflict.
• tbfind.e -- Fix issues for Find/Find in Files with Look in: <Current Buffer Directory> and "Output to Editor Window" options enabled.
• tbclass.e -- Fix bug where Class Tool window would show duplicate items for the same function within a class.
• tbopen.e -- Restore value of Files of Type combo box in Open Tool Window.
• refactor.e javadoc.e -- Fix ineffeciency in populating quick refactoring menu items and javadoc menu items.
• se/vc/CVSClass.e -- Incorrect paths in GUI update.
• slick.sh svchistory.e se/vc/GitClass.e slick.sh -- Fix issues with diffing from the history dialog when using Git.
• se/vc/CVSClass.e -- Be sure to use proper branch on CVS diff.
• cobol.e -- Fix Slick-C stack in COBOL context tagging.
• tbview.e toolbar.e -- Fixed rare Slick-C stack when autorestoring tool windows and ON_RESIZE event is forced for application. This happened for a customer using Matrox TripleHead2Go display adapter.
• javaopts.e -- Fix for not being able to set the android SDK directory with newer versions of the SDK tools.
• alias.e -- Adding ability to embed an alias within another alias.
• setupext.e -- Change which flags specify the encodings listed on File Extension Manager.
• se/vc/SVN.e -- Fix for Subversion leaving a defunct process if it prompts for a password.
• bufftabs.e -- Fix Slick-C stack when clicking Close button of tab on File Tabs tool window.
• compile.e -- Fix unknown command error for Build > Link command.
• mouse.e -- Add timing checks so that very fast mouse swipes would not be interpreted as drag and drop operations. This also works around a crash bug on the Mac related to drag and drop.
• ccontext.e codehelp.e tagrefs.e tags.e -- Fixes to handle finding references to C/C++ constructors with new expressions better.
• tagrefs.e -- Add logic to make a Symbol References search more obvious to interrupt.
• ex.e -- Preserve value of Always highlight search results across sessions.
• svc.e -- Slick-C stack when trying to add workspace file from Projects tool window context menu.
• debuggui.e -- Fix bug in debugger breakpoint properties dialog editing conditional breakpoints.
• commentformat.e -- Fix for Javadoc/Doxygen comments mangling the left border for comments that have large horizontal lines of asterisks in the body of the comment.
• ptoolbar.e -- Disable menu option to add folder to SlickEdit workspace (not a supported feature).
• project.e -- Fix issue with adding a file from the projects tool window.
• se/vc/GitClass.e -- Fix history dialog's diff with predecessor feature for git.
• se/vc/CVSClass.e svcupdate.e -- Fix for issue with Compare with CVS.
• se/options/OptionsXMLParser.e -- Fix issue showing options for user-defined version control systems.
• cjava.e -- Fix for the "undefined symbol type" icon showing up for all the references in Java and C#.
• ftpclien.e ftpopen.e -- Workaround for bug pasting text into text field of a FTP remote working directory combo box.
• window.e -- MDI: Smart next window ordering not honored when opening a new edit window.
• svc.e -- Slick-C stack on Version Control menu when no files are open
• perforce.sh svc.e se/vc/Perforce.e -- Fix case where vusrdefs.e may not compile
• se/vc/CVSClass.e -- CVS diff broken
• diffedit.e -- Fixed bug that broke diff from refactoring.
• refactor.e -- Auto tagging not tagging includes for Visual Studio 2012 in Windows Kit SDK.
• compile.e -- Fix compile command expansion for Build > Compile for GNU C projects.
• googlego.e -- Remove debug statements.
• tagform.e -- Fix bug in Retag Workspace when rebuilding the workspace tag file incrementally in the foreground.
• se/vc/SVN.e -- Be sure user sees error message if they need to upgrade their repository.
• tbclass.e -- Fix bug when jumping to an Objective-C method with parameters from the Class tool window.
• se/vc/GitClass.e -- Fix for issue when current directory is on a different drive.
• svchistory.e -- If the current version cannot be found in the history dialog, select the bottom (newest) one.
NOTE: To load a hot fix on a multi-user installation of SlickEdit please see the "Automatically Installing Hot Fixes" section in the SlickEdit User Guide (slickedit_install_dir\docs\SlickEdit_User_Guide.pdf)