Hotfixes for SlickEdit® 2010
The following cumulative hot fix is available for SlickEdit 2010 (v126.96.36.199). The cumulative hotfix contains all of the most up-to-date macro fixes for SlickEdit v188.8.131.52. You can confirm the Version Information by going to Help > About SlickEdit. If you are running v184.108.40.206 or v220.127.116.11, please upgrade your SlickEdit installation via your Registered Products page.
NOTE: To load a hot fix on a multi-user installation of SlickEdit please see the "Automatically Installing Hot Fixes" section in the SlickEdit User Guide (slickedit_install_dir\docs\SlickEdit_User_Guide.pdf)
Download the hot fix file to a temp (or any) directory on your local machine. Load the hotfix by going to Help > Product Updates > Load Hot Fix and navigate to the hotfix file on your local disk. SlickEdit will copy and load the files to your Configuration Directory and there is no need to extract the files. NOTE: SlickEdit expects all hotfix files to be in .zip format, and extracting the contents of the hotfix.zip file is not necessary.
PRE-INSTALL REQUIREMENT: hotfix_loader_se15013_3.zip is required before installing the cumulative hotfix.
File name: hotfix_loader_se15013_3.zip
File size: 19 KB
Date: 25 Aug 2010
After hotfix_loader_se15013_3_.zip has been successfully loaded, please proceed to install the latest cumulative hotfix.
File name: hotfix_se1501_22_cumulative.zip
File size: 1143 KB
Date: 12 Apr 2011
• saveload.e -- Fix tab increment for Language > Files Options > Load Options > Expand tabs to spaces option.
Updates included in a previous revision:
• notifications.e -- Fix notifications stack on exit.
• windbg.e -- Fix command-line argument handling in vcproj_debug_options for arguments with forward slashes.
• commentformat.e -- Fix for case where block comment wrap used right column value (and other settings) from previous block comment.
• se/datetime/DateTime.e-- Fix for Slick-C stack that can cascade into anapplication crash when calculating a date in the past.
• filetypemanager.e -- Fixing stack that occurs when trying to edit a pattern map generated by the Map files like this dialog.
• SearchResults.e -- Fix error where the last character in the search results windows is not being highlighted correctly.
• prg.e -- Fix prg_proc_search() to return tag type for function or procedure. Also add support for tagging global variables.
• ftp.e -- Fix for Edit FTP Profile dialog always reverting to "Binary" transfer type. This does not affect SFTP profiles.
• ftp.e -- Fix for ftpcopy command error copying source files with spaces in path name.
• spell.e -- Spell check fix for Slick-C stack when selecting "Change All" on first misspelled word.
• ftp.e, ftp.sh, ftpclien.e, ftpopen.e, ftpparse.e, sftp.e, sftpclien.e, sftpparse.e, sftpq.e -- Fix for incorrect display of file sizes greater than size of a Slick-C int.
• hotfix.xml -- Fix error validation for setting Tools > Options > Application Options > Virtual Memory > Buffer cache size.
• asm.e -- Enhance Unix Assembly Language tagging to pick up variable using .int, .long, .string, etc.
• LanguageSettings.e -- Fix stack when importing user-defined languages.
• pushtag.e -- Fix Slick-C stack in Preview Tool Window when user right clicks and selects "Show Nesting". The menu option should not have been there in the first place.
• pip.e -- Prevent PIP from asking to participate over and over on the same day.
• LanguageSettings.e -- Fix stack when using certain code templates.
• csymbols.e -- Fix for PHP where $this-> would list more than members.
• dirtree.e -- Fix for performance issue when there are many subfolders expanded in the File Open tool window.
• cformat.e -- If document tabs were not set to an interval, calling any beautifier would cause a Slick-C stack.
• vstudiosln.e -- Fix for Visual Studio solution folder nesting where project dependencies exist.
• bufftabs.e -- Fix for cursor jumping when selecting file via titlebar.
• csymbols.e -- Fix hang when typing PHP heredoc.
• stdcmds.e, vc.e -- Fix for clicking on "RO" indicator not setting file to read/write when user clicked "Yes"
• main.e, codehelp.e, slick.sh -- Fix to set a timeout for list members and symbol completion functions to aviod long delays in certain esoteric cases.
• wkspace.e -- Fix for performance when a Visual Studio workspace with a large number of projects is loaded.
• bufftabs.e -- Fixed crash when opening a file tab from search results using Most Recently Viewed file tab sort order.
• compile.e -- Fix prompting to add file to project on Compile for new files already added to project.
• search.e -- Change translate-again command to use last search options instead of default search options.
• vchack.e -- Fix incorrect registry lookup for Visual Studio 2008/2010 paths in set_visualstudio9_environment/set_visualstudio10_environment.
• files.e -- Fix special case where auto-reload would subsequently fail to prompt you if you had switched away from SlickEdit while the auto-reload dialog was up and then cancelled.
• sftpparse.e ftpparse.e -- Fix for UNIX style directory listings not displaying when the group-id has a space in the name (e.g. "Domain Users"). This most often occurs when the UNIX host maps group names from a Windows box over LDAP.
• diffmf.e -- Fix to the save multifile diff results prompt message box that on some platforms caused it to appear hidden behind the multifile diff results window.
• doscmds.e -- Fix problem locating 'xterm' executable when VSLICKXTERM was not set correctly. This also fixes a problem with Debug > Debug Other Executable on MacOS.
• annotations.e -- Fix where markers would not relocate properly if they were located towards the end of a file and had moved.
• main.e -- Fix issue with setting Auto restore workspace to false.
• backtag.e -- Fix problem where new files would not be immediately added to the workspace tag file.
• csymbols.e -- Fix problem listing include files in paths containing spaces.
• asm.e -- Handle alternate syntax for .macro and other related Unix assembly language directives.
• box.e -- Fixing comment-erase when syntax indent is set to NONE.
• FileNameMapper.e -- Fix mapping of extensionless files to case-insensitive patterns.