SlickEdit Core for Eclipse (Windows and Linux) - Trial Download Directions
To Install a Trial of SlickEdit Core for Eclipse v4.3.2 in Eclipse 4.3 - 4.4 (Requires Java 5 or later from Sun or IBM*)
- Open Eclipse and select Help > Install New Software.
- Make sure that Group items by category is checked, and click the Add button.
- In the Add Site dialog, enter the following URL into the Location field: http://www.slickedit.com/update/secore/kepler
- Expand the tree node for Code Editing, and then click the check box for the SlickEdit Core for Eclipse feature.
- Click the Next button.
Follow the instructions in the installation wizard to accept the licensing agreement and install SlickEdit Core for Eclipse.
Tips for a Successful SlickEdit Trial
Get "up and running" in minutes with the new Quick Start. The Quick Start will walk you through the most common user preference settings and briefly explain how to organize your work by creating a workspace and project. The Quick Start is located in the SlickEdit Core User Guide.
|Find out how to remove the tedious tasks involved with programming by viewing the Cool Feature demos, provided at start up, and learn what sets SlickEdit Core apart from other editors.|
|Interact with other programmers and find out how others, like yourself, use SlickEdit Core to increase their productivity and focus on the thrill of writing great code by visiting our Community Forum.|
If you are unable to install SlickEdit Core via the instructions above a .zip file is available for download.
* 32-bit Java required on Linux