Make the Switch to SlickEdit Today!
Huge Savings When You Transition
If you're currently using CodeWright, Multi-Edit, UltraEdit, Source Insight or any other commercial programming editor, you may be eligible to receive $75 off the cost of SlickEdit. Call 1 (800) 934-EDIT (3348) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference which editor you are currently using to learn about the savings.
Switching from CodeWright
SlickEdit offers programmers a powerful, fast alternative to CodeWright that includes the support and continued development that Borland is no longer offering. To ease migration to SlickEdit, we offer a CodeWright emulation that uses the same key bindings for common operations and provides default behaviors familiar to CodeWright users.
SlickEdit also provides a utility that converts CodeWright workspaces and projects into SlickEdit workspaces and projects. CodeWright .psp files are converted to corresponding SlickEdit .vpw files and CodeWright .pjt files are converted to SlickEdit .vpj files. This saves a lot of time when setting up the project structure in SlickEdit
Switching from Other Commercial Editors
Designed by developers for developers, SlickEdit's award-winning source code and text editor offers a faster, more powerful alternative to most editors. SlickEdit is known for its powerful time-saving features and extensive customization options and is a true cross-platform, multi-language editor, giving programmers the ability to code in over 40 languages on 9 platforms.
Why Make the Switch?
Gain Power to Code Faster
Every feature in SlickEdit is designed to give you power to code faster while minimizing errors.
- Navigate your code base faster.
- Create custom typing shortcuts with aliases.
- Type less and make fewer errors with syntax expansion, completions and code templates.
- Use DIFFzilla® for dynamic differencing and merging for files, directories and source trees.
Code the Way You Want
SlickEdit is highly customizable, giving you the flexibility you need for complete control over your coding environment.
- Code in over 40 languages on 9 platforms.
- Choose from 15 popular editor emulations.
- Customize menus, toolbars, key bindings and mouse operations.
- Extend SlickEdit's capabilities with the Slick-C™ macro language.